Monday, June 24, 2013

Priorities (an apology)

(Actual date of post: 7/18/13)
The last few weeks at work I have been immersed in helping to set priorities for a large project effort I am involved in.  We had to set some criteria to get all those involved on the same page and have a common understanding of how to rank our priorities as far as next steps.  Going through this exercise got me thinking about my life and priorities as well. 

I owe all who have been following this blog an apology.  Life has spiraled out of control and I have neglected to keep the blog up to date.  This has caused many of you to wonder if everything is okay and I feel terrible about that.  In the spirit of all things priority I have realized that my number one responsibility is to do whatever I can to help my family, my friends and myself through this tough time.  This includes keeping the blog up to date so that you, my friends and family, know how things are going and how mom is recovering.

I can't make any promises, but I can say that I will do my very best to keep the blog updated as things happen or changes occur.

Thank you all so much for your support, positive thoughts and prayers.  And now, for the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment